Crime Victim Assistance Program

therapy services

If you or your child are in need of therapy services as a result of being the victim of a crime, therapy services may be eligible for funding through the BC government's Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP). CVAP applications can be submitted as soon as a police report has been made and funding may be provided for immediate victims as well as family members; further information and application forms can be found here.